Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fantasy Football Draft: Last One, I Swear

Tonight was the draft for my third and final fantasy football league. This league consists of fellow South Florida sports bloggers, as well as one of my older brothers, who is a regular commenter around these parts. The league is only eight teams, so each team should be pretty deep, which should make for higher scoring games, and hopefully more competitive games. Hopefully.

So without further ado, I present to you my third and final fantasy team for the 2009 NFL season:

QB: Matt Ryan (Atl) and Eli Manning (NYG)
RB: Mike Turner (Atl), Marion Barber (Dal), Derrick Ward (TB) and Darren McFadden (Oak)
WR: Andre Johnson (Hou), Vincent Jackson (SD), Eddie Royal (Den), Lee Evans (Buf) and HAKEEM NICKS! (NYG)
TE: Greg Olsen (Chi) and Zach Miller (Oak)
K: John Kasay (Car)
D/ST: Dallas

First things first, I have Hakeem Nicks, which means I will automatically run away with this league title. Other than that, I must say, it's amazing how well I can draft when Yahoo actually lets me enter the draft room and DRAFT MY OWN TEAM. My team is pretty deep at wide receiver and running back, but as I said, it's only an eight person league, so each team should be pretty deep. Regardless, I still plan on running away with this thing, just like my other two leagues.

Thoughts, comments, just want to talk trash about my team? Feel free to give your opinion below.

2 comments:

  1. solid draft you're deep as hell at running back

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa whoa whoa... a compliment from you? Is this bizzaro blogosphere?

    ReplyDelete