Thursday, June 25, 2009

Housekeeping

Okay, so I've been a bit busy the past week so there has been a lack of posting. But hopefully today I'll have some time to get to the good stuff.

Here's a list of things I hope to get to today, time-permitting, because yesterday was a pretty big sports day, if you ask me:

- The Marlins are above .500 for the first time since May 12 (and still haven't traded away the roster).

- The US soccer team knocked off no. 1 ranked Spain in the Confederartion Cup semis.

- Shaq to the Cavs, something that almost happened back at the trade deadline.

- LSU winning the College World Series over Texas for their sixth title.

and of course, tonight is the NBA Draft. So I'll try to get back today for thoughts on most, if not all of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment