Friday, June 5, 2009

Big Unit Gets Big Win: No. 300

Randy Johnson became the 24th pitcher in MLB history to gain access to the elusive 300-win club. He pitched 6 innings, gave up two hits and one run while striking out two.

Congratulations, to one of the best left-handed pitchers (and mullet-rockers) in MLB history.

I was going to go with the 300-themed photoshopping, but it seems The Rookies beat me to it. Instead, I decided to go with a spinoff of a movie poster from the late Bernie Mac's Mr. 3000.

Enjoy.


Note: Time-permitting, tomorrow I will take a look back at some of the top moments in The Big Unit's illustrious career.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to go with the 300-themed photoshopping, but it seems The Rookies beat me to it.

    My bad, you can use it if you want, though. Your version is cleaner, and don't call mine photoshopping; it's more like "crude MS Paint editing with a steady hand."

    -SamerOchoCinco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's all good. I'm fine with "Mr. 300."

    Besides, "crude MS Paint editing with a steady hand is a feat by itself, I wouldn't dare steal that thunder from you.

    ReplyDelete